Thorbjorn Olesen’s done it, and he’s done it in style this time round.
Hosted by no other than Danny Willett himself, this year’s British Masters was one to savour.
After holing a pair of monster putts on the last two holes at The Belfry, Olesen secured his first Tour victory since 2018.
This year’s British Masters leaderboard was a bit of a rollercoaster over the four-day stint, but the Swede stood valiantly, even in the midst of a nightmare opening tee shot leading to him slumping to 4-over for the day.
The Brabazon is one of the UK’s finest courses, but it’s also such an iconic one, and that’s what makes it so special whenever the tournament heads to The Belfry.
It’s only been a month since Scottie Scheffler’s heroics at Augusta, but now it’s time for Olesen to enjoy his time in the limelight after his dramatic victory in the Midlands.
Suited and booted
What defines a player in the modern game? What is the first thing you notice about Tiger Woods? It’s not their swing. It’s not their build. And it’s not their hair cut.
It’s what they wear.
But why do they choose to wear what they wear? Because it works for them.
So it’s about time we learnt from the best, don’t you think? Below you’ll find the clothing worn by some of the biggest names at this year’s British Masters on their journey to find that elusive £308,333 and shiny trophy.
- Buyer’s Guide: Kit yourself out like the stars at the Masters
- Buyer’s Guide: Get started in golf! Check out these superb package sets and start playing today
The best looks we’ve seen from the British Masters
- Olesen’s spectacular finish clinches first win since court case turmoil
- What’s in Thorbjorn Olesen’s bag?
- ‘Is that ball plugged?’ Danny Willett’s hilarious bum deal at the British Masters
- What’s in Danny Willett’s bag?
Subscribe to NCG
[post_list category=73091 title=””]
We dive deep into the golf ball roll back plans!