Bushnell have introduced the Neo iON GPS watch – their lightest and thinnest watch to date that’s packed with features to help you on the golf course.
The Neo iON GPS watch is sleek, stylish and comfortable with an incredibly long-lasting battery that can manage three rounds before needing to be recharged.
The new device has no membership fees, and comes pre-loaded with more than 35,000 courses in over 30 countries.
There’s also instant course recognition and auto hole advance making the iON GPS watch ready to use straight out of the box.
“Creating Tour-trusted technologies is a priority, but we also understand everyday golfers want those exclusive technologies available in an easy-to-use watch,” said Scott Peterson, senior product manager at Bushnell.
“With the popularity of wearable technology on the golf course, we created the fashion-forward, user-friendly Neo iON GPS watch with improved technologies providing golfers the ability to enhance their game at an affordable price.”
The neo iON GPS watch also features a new integrated step counter which allows golfers to monitor their distance travelled, speed and total activity time throughout their round of golf and wider daily life.
The watch has all the features you’d expect like yardages to the front, middle and back of the green along with distances to hazards.
It also has a function which allows golfers to measure how far they have hit their drives and a new, easy-to-use charging clip.
For more information visit the Bushnell website HERE
Bushnell Neo iON GPS watch features:
- Over three rounds between charges
- Over 35,000 courses worldwide preloaded for instant use
- Instant course recognition and auto hole advance
- Easy-to-read front/centre/back distances
- Hazard layup distances (up to four per hole)
- Shot distance calculator
- Round time and distance traveled information
- New integrated step counter
- New charging clip
- Bushnell launch Tour V4 laser rangefinder
- Bushnell Tour X laser rangefinder review
- The Niggle: GPS or laser rangefinder?