One lucky winner will receive a six-week coaching package with Jon Hodgkinson Golf Fitness which includes:
- A full Golf Fitness Evaluation to discover any physical limitations affecting their game. This can be done online or at our private studio depending on the winner’s location/desire to travel.
- A report to share with their Pro/Swing Coach containing our key findings. This helps the client get more out of their lessons because the Pro can coach around any physical blocks.
- A custom 6-week training plan for more speed and better consistency, and to drastically reduce their risk of injuries/pain. The golfer can follow their plan at home or their local gym via our coaching app.
About Jon Hodgkinson Golf Fitness
Jon Hodgkinson is a personal trainer and biomechanics coach specialising in golf-specific fitness.
From his private studio in North East Derbyshire, Jon helps golfers improve their flexibility, rotation, and strength. The result is that his golfers gain distance, improve consistency, and play with less pain and fewer injuries.
Before any training takes place, Jon takes all of his golfers through a full evaluation. This gives him a complete picture of how the body is moving and allows him to identify any physical restrictions affecting how well his clients can swing the golf club.
Armed with that information, he then develops an exercise programme fully customised for the individual. Clients have the option to follow the programme at home or at their local gym, with him at his private studio, or a combination of both.
Through regular reassessments and ongoing coaching, Jon ensures that his clients get results.
Click here to find out more.
How to enter
WIN! A six-week coaching package with Jon Hodgkinson Golf Fitness
Terms & Conditions
- The winner of the competition will receive a six-week coaching package with Jon Hodgkinson Golf Fitness
- Competition open to UK residents only
- Only the winner will be notified
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday September 21, 2023
We dive deep into the golf ball roll back plans!