Grand Prize: One lucky reader will win four hospitality tickets to The Open at Royal St George’s. The tickets will be valid for Saturday July 18, 2020.
Runners-up: We also have five runners up prizes which are £100 vouchers to spend at The Open Shop.
About Royal St George’s
The Open will return to Royal St George’s for the 15th time.
It was last played at Royal St George’s in 2011 when Darren Clarke showed his mastery of links golf in challenging weather conditions to hold off American duo Phil Mickelson and Dustin Johnson to become Champion Golfer of the Year.
The Kent links first hosted The Open in 1894 and it was the first occasion on which the Championship was played outside of Scotland. The 35th Open was won by JH Taylor, who became the first English professional to win the Championship.
You could be part of history and enjoy The Open in style in 2020.
About Hospitality at The Open
Hospitality is always in high demand for The Open and it offers an inspired blend of informal hospitality and the high-end luxury synonymous with The Open.
- Located alongside the 2nd tee
- VIP Parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Official admission ticket to The Open with Fast Track entrance
- Private garden area with full TV coverage of play
- Welcome desk with experienced hosting staff
Dining & Drinks
- Breakfast rolls and a selection of pastries with tea, coffee and juices
- Chefs serving a variety of classics from a central station during lunch
- Light afternoon snacks
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
For more information visit The Open website.
How to enter
To enter the competition to win tickets to The Open at Royal St George’s simply enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning the prize.