WIN: ProQuip Waterproofs worth £250November 17, 2017 Competitions
How would you like to win a winter wardrobe worth £250 courtesy of ProQuip?
National Club Golfer has teamed up with ProQuip to give away a full set of waterproofs to one lucky winner.
Scottish weatherwear brand ProQuip know a thing or two about keeping golfers warm, dry and comfortable in the worst of the weather.
ProQuip has supplied 20 Ryder Cup teams with waterproofs since 1983 and is the most played brand in the history of the transatlantic matchplay event.
- TourFlex-Lite Jacket
- TourFlex Trousers
- Zephyr Wind Shirt
About the product
- TourFlex-Lite is ProQuip’s newest rain jacket made from a dual-knit outer fabric with four-way stretch and a super-soft inner mesh liner.
- The jacket has refined touches and luxury finishes including fine mesh-lining, adjustor tabs and elasticated grip strip hem.
- The jacket packs down super-small and is crease resistant for smart looks.
- Guaranteed waterproof for three years.
- TourFlex trousers are the perfect partner to the jacket and are Teflon coated for total waterproof protection, soft to wear and virtually silent to play in.
- The new Zephyr windshirt is a water repellent and windproof half sleeve that is ideal for cooler, breezy days or wearing over a mid-layer in Winter.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your details below:
This competition will close on Friday December 15, 2017.
For more information you can visit their website.