A piece of gear that should never be overlooked, here are our pick of the best golf gloves
They’re one of the most overlooked pieces of golf gear. Some even choose not to wear one. Each to their own and all that.
Below you’ll find our pick of what we reckon are the best deals on GPS devices for 2022. You’ll find a ‘Buy Now’ button below each product, so when we say it’s just a click away, we actually mean it.
Nevertheless, we’ve rounded up some cracking deals for the best golf gloves to make sure you look the part on the course. And even better – they’re all available online so you don’t have to go searching around every sports shop nearby.
- Related: How often should you change your golf glove?
- Related: How do rain gloves actually work?
- Related: What size golf glove should I wear?
Best golf gloves
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Glove
This premium-grade golf glove has been constructed with the finest quality Cabretta soft tech leather. Engineered with perforation holes for added breathability, moisture-wicking wristband for fewer distractions as you perform. It has a stretch fit and is contoured to naturally feel comfortable with an outstanding feel.
- Cabretta Soft Tech™ Leather
- Engineered Breathability
- Moisture-Wicking & Antimicrobial
- Stretch Fit
Callaway Golf Tour Authentic Glove
Use the glove that the Callaway Tour Pros use. Upgrade your game to give you the feel you need on the golf course. With premium Cabretta leather, Griptac™ technology and Opti Fit™ performance, you’ll gain 20% increased grip, a secure and breathable fit as well as a quick drying cuff that used moisture moving properties. All-in-all you get a massively grippy glove and the fit and performance your game deserves.
- Premium Cabretta Leather imbued with Griptac™
- 20% increased tackiness
- Opti Fit™ Adjustable Tab
- Opti Dry™ Cuff
FootJoy WeatherSof Glove
The #1 selling golf glove in the world combines revolutionary performance with maximum durability along with a consistent, soft feel. More than 90 million WeatherSof gloves have helped golfers to perform at their peak in all weather conditions. Shop golf gloves at FJ – the #1 glove in golf.
Titleist Players Ladies Golf Glove
The choice of leading professionals, the Players™ glove features a strong base of tanned cabretta leather complemented with well-thought-out and precisely placed seams.
- One of the most used gloves on worldwide Professional Tours
- Incredibly thin leather golf glove offers outstanding feel
- Offers superior water and sweat resistance due to Tanned Ethiopian Cabretta Leather
- Ventilation holes across the all the fingers to provide good breathability
- Velcro closure with classic embroidered Titleist Tour logo completes the look
Wilson Staff ProFeel Glove
This glove is essential for the golf course and will provide you with all the comfort, performance and control you need. The CoolMax Lycra finger inserts offer you a precise fit and helps wick away moisture while the CoolMax mesh knuckles make for a comfortable fit across the flex points, dissipates heat and moisture for better comfort.
- Soft microfiber synthetic material
- Leather palm patch
- CoolMax mesh knuckles
- CoolMax Lycra finger inserts
TaylorMade Stratus Soft Glove
This golf glove has been constructed with soft genuine leather material which helps to maintain a consistent grip in hot climate conditions. It has a moisture-wicking wristband and has strategically placed micro perforations to optimize airflow in humid climate conditions. The glove has a 4-way stretch material across the knuckles and a velcro angled closure tab for an even better fit.
- Genuine Leather Material
- Strategically Placed Micro Perforations
- 4-Way Stretch
- Moisture-Wicking Wristband
Srixon All-Weather Glove
This soft and durable golf glove has been designed to give you more control, to provide maximum grip whatever the weather condition. The glove has been constructed with a soft feel synthetic leather, with Lycra inserts to stretch with the hand during any movements. Plus features premium a Cabretta leather palm patch and thumb in critical high wear areas, for long-lasting durability. Finer details include a Velcro closure tab, and highlighted with Srixon branding.
- Synthetic Leather with Lycra Inserts
- Cabretta Leather Palm & Thumb
- Soft & Durable
- All-Weather Grip
Ping Tour Glove
Solite® Premium Cabretta leather with Micro-Pur™ technology is engineered for the ultimate in feel, softness and performance. Finger vents and perforations optimize breathability, and the wristband features moisture-wicking SensorCool Technology.
- Pre-curved fingers engineered for a natural fit & feel
- Solite Premium Cabretta leather with Micro-Pur™ technology is engineered for the ultimate in feel, softness and performance
- Finger vents and perforations optimize breathability
- Perforated leather Velcro® closure maximizes ventilation
- Wristband features moisture-wicking SensorCool™ Technology
Cobra Golf Flex Cell Glove
The glove has been designed with synthetic leather and 2 pads of sheep leather on the palm and thumb for more performance and durability. It is flexible to move and fits more precisely with perforations in the fingers to enhance breathability. The glove has a Velcro closure with Cobra Snake branding.