Our inaugural list of GB&I’s Top 100 courses will be revealed at a black-tie awards ceremony in November hosted by Andrew Cotter – and you could be there to see it.
These definitive and authoritative rankings are overseen by NCG Top 100s editor Chris Bertram and long-time NCG editor Dan Murphy.
Between them, they have a combined 50 years’ experience of golf course assessment. Their knowledge is both unsurpassed and current.
Both have played every course that can be considered a GB&I Top 100 contender, most of them several times.
What is happening?
Guests will be entertained by BBC golf commentator Cotter over a three-course dinner as they:
- See the top 100 list revealed in full and the winners being congratulated
- Take the chance to network with representatives of the best courses in the British Isles, the golf trade and those passionate about good golf courses.
- Attend two seminars run by industry experts explaining how our Top 100 rankings are created and how to market your golf club more effectively
- Enjoy the surroundings of the Royal Armouries, with exhibits taken from around the world and across several centuries
- Play golf at the best courses in Leeds.
- Take advantage of a discounted rate at a city-centre Leeds hotel
When is it?
The unique award ceremony will take place on November 21, 2019 and will commence with a drinks reception at around 7.30pm.
Where is it?
It will be held at the Royal Armouries in Leeds with golf being played at Alwoodley and Moortown prior to the ceremony.
What will happen on the day?
- 9.00 am: Coffee and bacon roll at Alwoodley
- 10.00 am: First tee time at Alwoodley & Moortown
- 11.30 am: Last tee time
- 4.oo pm: Seminar – How a Top 100 is put together and how to move up the ranking
- 4.45 pm: Seminar – Marketing your golf club
- 5.30 pm: Depart golf clubs
- 7.30 pm: Drinks reception
- 8.00 pm: Meal hosted by Andrew Cotter
Why should you attend?
The day will allow you to network with other Top 100 golf clubs as well trusted suppliers within the golf industry.
Discover what goes into a ranking list and learn how to improve your ranking and informally share best practice to market your golf club.
Relax and enjoy a fun round of golf at two of Leeds’ best golf courses
What are the prices?
Ceremony tickets: £95
There is a discount available if you are able to gather a table of 10.
How do you book?
Click in the following options below to purchase your tickets, hotel, golf in any combination.
Tickets only: Click here to purchase
Ticket & Golf: Click here to purchase
Ticket & Hotel: Click here to purchase
Ticket, Hotel & Golf: Click here to purchase
2 Night Stay, Golf & Ticket: Click here to purchase
We dive deep into the golf ball roll back plans!