This year we are updating our NCG Top 100s rankings of the best golf courses in England.
In this series of the NCG Podcast, Dan Murphy and Steve Carroll speak to a variety of clubs – some already in the Top 100 Golf Courses in England list and some looking to get in – for an in-depth discussion about what goes on behind the scenes at some of the country’s finest courses. It’s a great way to learn more about the best courses in England.
The NCG Top 100s podcast: Seaton Carew
Not much longer than 12 months ago, new course manager Tom Coulson’s first task at this Teesside links was to divot the greens – such was the scarring that afflicted this seaside layout.
But visit the 10th oldest club in England today and you’ll see a remarkable transformation and a membership that is hugely on the up. Coulson, along with the club’s chair of greens Phil Cain, talk about how they’ve rejuvenated this classic links and the exciting times that are coming.
NCG Top 100s: England
- THE RANKING: View our current England Top 100 list
- UPDATE: Why we’re reviewing our England Top 100 for 2022
- FAQS: Things we get asked all the time
- METHODOLOGY: How our Top 100s lists are decided
- THE PANEL: Meet the people tasked with ranking England’s best golf courses
- CLOSE CALLS: The courses that just missed out
Visit the NCG Top 100s homepage for all this and much, much more.
Subscribe to NCG
[post_list category=51807 title=””]
Could the golf ball be rolled back for everyone?