Mizuno have added an brand new customisation option to their MP-T5 wedge lineup with golfers being able to add a stamp to their clubs.
With up to 12 colours to choose from, this extra customisation element will help you stand out on the course much like Tour Pros such as Chris Wood and Luke Donald.
FOR MORE EQUIPMENT NEW RELEASES CLICK HERE.
Players looking to customise their MP-T5 wedge will be pleased to hear that they can add a custom stamp of up to six characters, in capitals only, so there is plenty of scope for nicknames, names and more!
Stamp depth and alignment can even be customised to create a truly unique club.
Mizuno have created a ‘Stamping guide’ to ensure players are aware of this brand new customisation option:
- Each stamp is unique and will vary slightly in depth and positioning.
- No more than six characters per wedge (a space counts as a character).
- The cost is per wedge (UK RRP £15-00) – regardless of the number of characters.
- Only one paint colour per wedge.
- Mizuno reserves the right to refuse any requests deemed to be offensive.
- Custom wedge stamping is available through all official Mizuno stockists.
This new service is also available for both Mizuno MP-R12 and MP-T4 wedges, but is only available on new custom orders.