Australia, for instance, is one of the best tourist attraction destinations mostly frequented by tourists from diverse parts of the world. However, it must not be ignored that gamblers and lovers of casino games, now prefer to visit either Australia or New Zealand. Both countries have got unique gambling laws and regulations that appeal to gamblers.
There are several gambling locations all scattered across Australia. These are not just merely casinos, but also restaurants and hotels including the best golfing destinations. Gambling enthusiasts who are interested in visiting any of the two countries can be sure to check them out. Some of these popular venues also double up as golf destinations.
The most popular casino venues in Australia and New Zealand
Canberra Casino – The Canberra casino is a popular casino center in Australia located in the city of Canberra. The venue is perfect for those gamblers who prefer to place high stake wagers trying their luck on the likelihood huge winnings. Top celebrities, wealthy influencers and politicians frequently visit the place. Besides just gambling, the venue also offers other past time activities in the local restaurant.
The Star Casino – For the lover of casino games in the Australian city of Sydney, the Star Casino doesn’t disappoint. It is one of the largest venues in the country that features amazing casino equipment with a massive gaming floor. An amazing five star hotel with incredible restaurants, spa and a retail location also form part of this popular casino in Sydney.
The Country Club Casino – The Country Club Casino is yet another amazing destination for casino lovers who also love the golf game. There are different services offered at this facility including restaurants, conference space, golf courses, and top-notch accommodation. There are lots of casino games featured in the venue such as Blackjack, poker, pokies, keno, as well as sports betting.
SkyCity Auckland – There is no arguing that all of the six SkyCity casinos spread across New Zealand are highly popular with locals and tourists. However, the premier destination for the avid gamers is the SkyCity Auckland. It features over 2100 pokies as well as 150 table games making it one of the most prominent New Zealand casinos.
Adelaide – Located in the Southern part of Australia, Adelaide casino is mostly popular with players from the south of the country. Tourists visiting the city of Adelaide can also visit the venue and enjoy various slot machines which are constantly undergoing updates to incorporate the latest releases.
The 5 Best Gambling Venues for Golfers to Visit in New Zealand and Australia
For those who like playing golf and also enjoy the thrill and entertainment that gambling offers, finding quality gambling venues is important. Well, New Zealand and Australia have some of the best golfing and gambling venues to try.
Find out the best five gambling venues for golfers in the two countries:
1. SkyCity Auckland: At this iconic golfing and casino venue, visitors get to enjoy all the entertainment as well as the glamour of the night! From the indulging golf courses in the golfing section to the thrill of taking a gamble at the various slot machines there. There are just so many casino restaurants throughout the destination to help keep the revelers all entertained.
2. SkyCity Hamilton: Experience the spectacular views of the Waikato River from the SkyCity Casino in Hamilton. Play golf on the beautiful golf courses and also enjoy the various casino and table games available there. However, it is important for any visitor under the age of 20 years to be aware of the relevant casino laws that govern the casino industry in the country.
3. The Country Club Casino, Tasmania: this is yet another exciting golf venue featuring over 10 golf holes for the golf lovers. Interestingly, the venue also has a casino, a hotel and several nice retreats for the visitors. It is one of the few casinos that can be found in Tasmania however, it is really a good casino and an excellent golf venue!
4. SkyCity Adelaide: This venue is strategically located within the restored Adelaide Railways station right in the heart of the city. It features various gambling facilities ideal for the gambling enthusiasts. Visit the venue to enjoy top notch service in some of the country’s best restaurants.
5. The Star Sydney: It is the second largest casino in Australia that overlooks the Darling Harbor. It features two gaming floors and various restaurants for the revelers. Golf enthusiasts who also love to gamble can find this venue quite amazing.