i-motioncaddys: Trendy, quality buggiesNovember, 2011
All you need to know about this stylish single-seat buggy
The i-m4 Electric Golf Buggy from i-motioncaddys is one of the best buggies on the market. It is one of the most versatile utility mobility vehicles available.
It boasts Curtis Controller, New 17.1 Gear Ratio Rear Axel, 1200 Watt Motor, High/Low Variable Speed System, Optional 45Ah / 48Ah or 75Ah Interchangeable Lead Sealed Acid Batteries, Easy Chassis Access, Carrying Capacity, Steel Frame Construction, Strong Fiber Glass Body, Range Of Colors, Quick Release Systems, Fits Easily Into a Car.
In addition, it looks great! The i-m4’s futuristic design is arguably the most stylish-looking golf buggy accessory on the market – with the performance to match.
The i-m4’s modern look gives a whole new perception to golf buggies – it means there is no stigma to using one.
It moves away from the conventional mobility golf scooter and the perception that goes with it; riding at walking pace with your fellow golfers, you have eye contact – as opposed to looking up at them as most conventional golf scooters make you do.
As the i-m4 seat is independently sprung, you ride the bumps – as apposed to riding on the bumps, as with most conventional golf scooters because there seat is attached directly to the chassis.
The i-m4 is the Rolls Royce of single seat golf rides.
Cost: £2,388.00 inc VAT
The i-m4’s futuristic design is arguably the most stylish-looking golf buggy accessory on the market – with the performance to match.
• Body & Chasis
• Steel frame construction
• Strong fibre glass body
• Rust protected powder coated steel work
• Easy battery access
• Range of colours available
• Emergency foot brake
• Hall accelerator continuous variable speed system
• Electric Motor 36V 1200 Watt permanent magnetism
• Sealed lead acid batteries 12V 48AH x 3
• Automatic pulse charger – input AC110V/240V output DC36V/5A
• Speed switch High (19km/h) Low 6.4km/h
• Recharge time 6-8 hours
• Maximum travel distance 50km
• Overall length 48″ – 121.9cm
• Overall width 31″ – 78.7cm
• Overall height 42″ – 106.7cm
• Height folded 31″ – 78.7cm
• Height with Quick release 27″ – 68.6cm
• Wheel base 35″ – 90cm
• Minimal ground clearance 4.5″ – 11cm
• One person seating capacity
• Carrying capacity 150kg
• Weight 145kg with batteries, 100kg without batteries
• Maximum speed 15-19km/h
• Slope climbing capacity 17 degrees
• Brake range ≤4m
• Turning radius ≤3m
• Forward & reverse console mounted
0121 503 8109