National Club Golfer have teamed up with golf trolley manufacturer PowerBug to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new GTX1 Lithium powered electric trolley.
The PowerBug electric golf trolley brand was first introduced to the UK market in 2003. 14 years on, PowerBug is one of the leading electric trolley manufacturers in Europe. They offer a 3-year full manufacturers warranty on all electric golf trolleys and lithium batteries.
Their latest electric trolley the GTX1 has a sporty, stylish appearance, fantastic warranty and powerful mini lithium battery.
- Soft touch handle
- Numeric display
- Intuitive nine-speed control button with VRAP (Variable Run and Park) distance control
- PowerBug mini lithium golf trolley battery made in Germany that deliverers a guaranteed 27 holes as standard
- Integral accessory fixing system for an umbrella holder, score card holder or GPS device
- Height adjustable handle
- Anti-torque cart bag support with rubber inlay preventing that annoying ‘bag twist’ during your round
- Sports wheels with polished trim for contemporary appearance
- Manufacturers warranty covering both the GTX1 and the Mini Lithium Battery for a full 3-years – No-quibbles!
- One GTX1 PowerBug golf trolley with lithium battery
For more information about PowerBug, visit there website here.
This competition closes on July 28th, 2017.
How to enter
For your chance to win enter your details below: