Who is headed to Whistling Straits with Team USA as it stands?
Points to note
- Tiger Woods’ Masters win is currently keeping him well inside the qualification boundaries but should he continue to play such a sparse schedule through 2020 he could slip out to more regularly consistent players.
- As it stands, the only rookies to automatically qualify would be Xander Schauffele and US Open champion Gary Woodland.
- This list will remain the same until 2020 due to the USA qualification process.
The USA Ryder Cup standings are based on a single list made of a points system. Eight players will qualify from this, leaving captain Steve Stricker with four wildcard picks.
USA Ryder Cup standings
Players in bold would make the team as it stands.
1. Brooks Koepka (5,647.292)
2. Dustin Johnson (3,321.462)
3. Gary Woodland (2,762.964)
4. Tiger Woods (2,464.661)
5. Xander Schauffele (2,315.845)
6. Webb Simpson (1,417.393)
7. Matt Kuchar (1,359.863)
8. Tony Finau (1,325.638)
9. Patrick Cantlay (1,283.825)
10. Kevin Kisner (1,229.841)
11. Jordan Spieth (971.736)
12. Chez Reavie (892,550)
Last updated after the WGC-HSBC Champions (November 4, 2019)
Who do you think will make the team? Let us know in the comments below, or you can tweet us.