The One Club's benefits include premium ticket access, merchandise offers and exclusive content
The One Club, The Open’s free-to-join membership for golf fans across the world, has announced a new evolution to its membership ahead of the much anticipated 150th Open.
The One Club is a way for fans of The Open across the world to get closer to golf’s original Championship.
Why become a member?
This membership offers fans a number of new benefits, letting them get closer golf’s original Championship than ever before. These include:
- Premium ticket access & exclusive upgrades
- Unique year-round experiences and behind-the-scenes access
- Merchandise offers and the chance to win tickets to events
- Exclusive content from The Open
Members of The One Club can also watch the Official Films of every Open since 1970
As part of the announcement, Mastercard, an Official Patron of the Open, is to become the Presenting Partner of the fan membership programme.
Members who own and link their Mastercard to their One Club membership account will automatically become One Club Advantage members free of charge. These members can enjoy the standard benefits, as well as additional benefits, including:
- Access to golf, and the chance to play at some of The Open’s most iconic venues
- Enhanced chances of securing tickets to future Championships
- Even more exclusive year-round competitions and offers
- New member upgrades like free golf lessons and equipment upgrades
- Once-in-a-lifetime experiences at The Open, including the chance to meet golfing legends
Speaking about the relaunch, John Espley, Director of Commercial Partnerships said: “When we launched The One Club we delivered a truly unique offering for golf fans all over the world. The free membership meant people of all ages could get closer to The Open all year round with exclusive content.
Michael Robichaud, Senior Vice President of Global Sponsorships of Mastercard said: “At Mastercard, we value that experiences matter more than things and strive to provide Priceless moments to our cardholders across their passion areas. As a proud sponsor of The Open Championship since 2011, we have a long tradition of bringing fans closer to the game of golf. We are delighted to be the presenting partner of this exclusive program in celebration of the milestone 150th Open Championship.”
- For more information on the One Club visit TheOpen.com