National Club Golfer are after a dynamic sales executive to join the team
We are hiring a sales executive to join the National Club Golfer team.
The role is to generate sales from new and existing customers in order to ensure the required financial contribution is made towards personal, team, and company targets.
Working with the publisher and commercial director, you will sell across a variety of products and features both on and offline, on the title as a whole for National Club Golfer, and assist the team in generating sales for both core and non-core clients across all our products.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Generating revenue from travel, golf clubs, green grass retail outlets, and non-core clientsPromoting the medium and the benefits of a free distribution model
– Listening to the needs of clients and dealing with them effectively
– Handling objections and assuring the client
– Offering appropriate packages and constantly seeking ways to raise revenue
– Ensuring Order Acknowledgements are signed and returned before a booking begins
– Prompt action on leads and monitoring competitor websites
– Making sure you are in touch with your passive client base on a regular basis – to a guideline of once a month minimum
– Maintaining a good level of after-sales care
– Achieving maximum level of re-bookings from existing clients
– Keeping detailed records of contact sales, of conversations with clients, contact details and the details of other relevant companies such as advertising agencies on Pipe Drive
– Working in both a B2C and B2B environment
– Travelling to visit clients to discuss their requirements and present the magazine & website to them face-to-face
– Use of CRM Sales Tools such as Pipe Drive and Sales Force is essential
– History of a sales background in either print or online publishers is desirable
– Previous or current employment within the golf industry is desirable but not essential
– Very competitive salary and bonus package
– 25 days annual leave per annum
– Company mobile phone and laptop
Hours of work:
– 9am–5.30pm Monday to Friday (there will be occasions where you will be required to work outside of these business hours)
– A minimum of two days office based working with three days remote (full-time remote based working will be considered for the right candidate)
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to publisher Christian Maiden: [email protected]