A new week means new great deals on the latest golf gear. Allow us to do the hard work for you
It’s always a good time to grab some new gear, so every week we scour every corner of the internet to find you the week’s hottest golf equipment deals that are simply too good to miss out on.
Below each product you’ll find a ‘Buy Now’ button, so when we say it’s just a click away, we actually mean it.
If you’re still thirsty for more killer golf equipment deals then check out the rest of our NCG Buyer’s Guides right here, but for now let’s take a look at the best golf equipment deals on the market this week…
This week’s best golf equipment deals
TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Tiger Woods Special Edition
This special edition wedge has been designed for Tiger Woods. It features a setup built for versatility, to enable you to play any shot around the green with raw spin and beauty.
- Raw Face Design
- ZTP RAW Grooves & Laser Etched Pattern
- Thick-Thin Head
- 2-Years Guarantee / True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Steel Shaft / Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord Grip
“Wedges have always been very personal to me. Back in the day, I would test dozens of wedges and hit hundreds of shots before finding the one that would make it into my bag. I’d hand grind the sole myself after each session to make sure it was absolutely perfect. MG2 Tiger Woods Grind wedges are the result of all those years of testing and competing across the globe. The grinds are truly unique and complex, designed by me to perfectly fit my playing style.”Tiger Woods
Callaway Golf Steelhead XR Steel Irons
Combine beautiful shaping, playability, and breakthrough performance with the all-new Steelhead XR Irons. These irons have been designed based on the original and successful X-14 Steelhead irons including a slightly longer blade length, a slightly more rounded toe, and the signature hosel-to-face transition. Plus feature Callaway Golf`s next-generation 360 Cup Face which allows the edges of the ultra-thin face to freely flex and release at impact with greater efficiency, adding ball speed that promotes more distance, especially on off-center hits.
- Next-Generation 360 Face Cup™
- Steel-Infused Polyurethane Layer
- Control & Distance
- 1-Year Guarantee & Steel Shafts
FootJoy Fuel Golf Shoes
FootJoy continue to be market leaders in golf footwear and consistently produce new ranges of shoes that provide golfers with the very latest in shoe technology in contemporary designs that look the part as you stride towards the first tee. Over the past few seasons, they have started to release more shoes that fall into the ‘athletic’ category that targets the modern golfer and their demands for a sharp and sporty silhouette.
- Stability Bridge Provides Mid-Foot Support Through The Swing
- Enhanced Grip Is Provided By The Pro|SL Inspired Outsole
- Stratolite EVA Midsole Provides Lateral Support
- Synthetic Uppers Are Easy To Clean & Waterproof
- Full Rounded Toe Character
- Extremely Lightweight
- Stylish & Athletic
“It’s hard not to be impressed with these shoes, from the get go I really liked the athletic shaping and slightly narrow heel as it really held my foot in place well.”Hannah Holden, NCG Equipment Editor
Titleist Ryder Cup Players 4 Plus Golf Stand Bag
The Players 4 Plus StaDry™ Stand Bag features seam-sealed zippers and waterproof construction to keep your gear protected in any conditions, with a double strap for added comfort.
- 4-Way full length dividers
- StaDry™ Waterproof construction with seam-sealed zippers
- High-grade aluminium legs and advanced hinged bottom for best-in-class stability and durability
- Self-balancing, convertible strap system
- Dual-density foam for long-lasting comfort
- 6 total pockets with plenty of storage
- Spacious full-length apparel pocket
- Weight: 1.95 KG
TaylorMade Soft Response Golf Balls
The Taylormade Soft Response golf balls, the ultimate golf ball for effortless compression combined with exceptional feel and distance. This 3 piece piece ball with a seamless 322 dimple pattern, paired with shallower U-shape dimples results in longer distance for any level of golfer.
- Extended Flight Dimple Pattern
- Soft-Tough Ionomer Cover
- ZnO Flex Core™
- 3-Layer Construction
Ping Frequency Polo Shirt
Play your very best golf and look great as you perform with this fantastic polo shirt from PING. Designed as part of the Sensor platform to keep you cool, dry and comfortable through 18-holes and more. The shirt offers moisture management and is fast drying, plus has stretch properties to ensure the shirt moves with the body as you swing. Designed with a chest sound wave pattern inspired by the iconic PING 1-A putter, plus features a buttoned placket for adjustable cooling. Finer details include the PING logo on the right sleeve.
- Sensorcool Technology
- Stretch Properties
- Quick Dry / Crease Resistant
- 100% Polyester
Garmin Approach G80 GPS
This is a new approach to golf GPS, developed to integrate your practise sessions on the range and course management. This slimline handheld device is preloaded with over 41000 worldwide golf course maps, is highly detailed, and in full-colour which is easy to navigate via the sunlight readable 3.5″ touchscreen.
- 3.5″ Touchscreen Display (sunlight-readable)
- Integrated Launch Monitor
- Preloaded with over 41,000 (detailed colour course maps)
- Practice & Game Modes
TaylorMade Spider SR Platinum/White Single Bend Putter
Improve stability and your putting accuracy, with the new multi-material Spider SR putter. The putter has a lightweight aluminium body combined with tungsten/steel back weights and heavy cast-in steel sole weights which enables weight to be positioned at the extremities of the lightweight aluminium frame. this increases MOI to provide deep CG and stability.
- Pure Roll™ Technology
- Multi-Material Construction
- Wing Back Weights / Cast-In Sole Weights
- 2-Year Guarantee / KBS Chrome Stability Shaft / Super Stroke GTR 1.0 Grip
The alignment aids were definitely my favourite feature here. I found it so easy to line up my putts even if I chose not to use the aids!Hannah Holden, NCG Equipment Editor
Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour
The Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour 2 Golf Shoes are a brand new offering this season from American behemoths Nike Golf. Featuring a full-grain leather upper with a supple feel these fabulous shoe offer a more sophisticated look. They have removable spikes that provide top-quality traction in all conditions and come with an incredible two-year waterproof warranty. The Zoom Air unit is stitched directly to the upper with a full length plate beneath allowing the shoe to react to your every movement.
- Full-grain leather
- Two-year waterproof warranty
- Removable spikes
- Moulded heel cup helps support and stabilise your foot
- Internal foam pods cushion your heel
- Zoom Air unit stitched directly to the upper
Shot Scope V3 Smart GPS Watch
The Shot Scope V3 is a highly accurate GPS watch with the added feature of automatic shot tracking. V3 comes preloaded with over 36,000 courses worldwide, a daylight readable colour screen and includes a free mobile app loaded with statistics on your game. The popular V3 is one of the lightest GPS watches on the market and has no additional costs or subscriptions. V3 is available in 4 colour options.
- GPS watch with added statistics on your game
- 36,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- 100+ tour level statistics including Strokes Gained
- 16 tracking tags and Power-Sense strap allowing seamless shot detection
Greg Norman Lab ML75 Block Polo Shirt
As part of the new LAB collection, this polo shirt is equipped to give you more confidence. It has a stretch construction for freedom of movement and offers ML75 moisture management to ensure you can fully focus on your game of golf. ML75 is the most comfortable technical fabric in golf with a luxury look and hand feel. It also has an excellent 50+ sun protection rating to keep you safe in the sun and has a laser-cut placket for adjustable cooling. The shirt has a block print design and is highlighted with a signature Shark logo on the left hem.
- Block Print Design
- Performance Build
- ML75 Moisture Management
- 100% Polyester
J Lindeberg Tour Print Polo
The J Lindeberg Tor Print Polo shirt is an exciting new offering from this iconic swedish fashion house. The JL Tor Print Polo Shirt is both fast drying and moisture wicking and will ensure that you remain as fresh on the 18th green as you did on the 1st tee. It has an appealing all over checker pattern, two-button placket and self-fabric collar that also has the famous bridge logo embroidered on the left side. If you are looking for a classic polo shirt with a technical touch, then the J Lindeberg Tor Print Polo would be a perfect choice.
- Moisture Wicking
- Highly Comfortable
- Regular Fit
Ping Ladies Evangeline Midlayer
Comfort and performance is combined in this midlayer from PING. Walk the greens in this eye catching all over paisley print. Staying cool is made possible thanks to the moisture movement and quick dry properties, while freedom of movement is established thanks to then stretch within the fabric.
- Stretch Properties
- Quick Dry & Crease Resistant
- Sensorcool Moisture Movement
TaylorMade SIM2 Max Golf Driver
The launch of a new range of TaylorMade Metal woods is always a highly anticipated day on the golfing calendar, and that will certainly be the case this year as TaylorMade release the follow up to their wildly popular SIM MAX range of last year. The new SIM 2 Max range of drivers has already been fully embraced by the TaylorMade Tour players with virtually all of them moving across to the new model. Clearly there is something special at hand here, so let’s look at what TaylorMade have done to improve upon the already superb SIM Max driver.
- New Forged Ring Construction
- New improved Speed-Slot improves ball speeds on low centre hits.
- Incredibly forgiving on off-centre hits
- Speed Injected Twist-Face
The slot speed technology also remains as it delivers key ball speed benefits as well as adding forgiveness. We also have a new front weight on the sole to dial in swing weight of the club during fittings.Hannah Holden, NCG Equipment Editor
- TaylorMade SIM2 driver review: We put it head to head against the original SIM
- The TaylorMade SIM driver is back and packed with new technology – so what’s changed?
- Bombs away! Who are the best drivers on tour?
Callaway Syntech Golf Glove
The Callaway SynTech Glove is the most advanced all-weather glove which Callaway have released, the soft leather feel provides grip and feel in some of the worst weather. Callaway have used their HEX pattern digistised synthetic construction for a super soft leather-like feel. On the back of the hand Callaway use the X-spann technology to make the glove more breathable and flexible for a more comfortable fit.
- Superb grip and improved feel with super soft leather like feel
- HEX pattern digitised synthetic construction for a soft feel
- Improved overall fit. Reinforced palm and thumb adds durability
- Opti Feel Synthetic Leather gives golfers great feel in all weather