New Adidas Powerband Boa Boost golf shoe unveiledDecember 20, 2016 Golf Equipment
Adidas have confirmed the release of the latest Powerband Boa Boost waterproof golf shoe. We take a look at the key technology...
Adidas have confirmed the release of the latest Powerband Boa Boost golf shoe.
The main aim of the power franchise since its initial release in 2007, has been to provide golfers with more traction, support and stability whilst allowing them to maximise swing speed.
The new Powerband Boa Boost maintains those principles but has added technology to promote energy return, lateral stability, and comfort.
Adidas Powerband Boa Boost – The technology
Adidas have created what they call a Powercage chassis system using supportive materials and straps in the centre saddle to lock down the middle of the foot.
This support is aided by a brand new L6 Boa closure system on the tongue which pulls the upper material around the foot.
Other Powerband Boa Boost features and benefits include:
– Boost midsole cushioning for walking comfort and energy return
– Six-spike TPU outsole construction with new low profile cleats for added grip, stability and enhanced green friendliness.
– Climaproof stretch microfiber offers durability and lightweight comfort
– Slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased overall volume, improved comfort, and stability
– Soft comfort sockliner adds cushioning and support
The original Powerband golf shoe was a revolutionary product when we first brought it to the marketplace in 2007 and it helped push golf footwear technology to the next level. (Mason Denison, Director of footwear)
Available: February 1, 2017
Colours: Five options
For more information visit the Adidas website HERE