Galvin Green Bruce Full-zip Windstopper JacketOctober 9, 2017 Shell layer
Meet the Galvin Green Bruce windstopper - perhaps the garment that will feature most often during the season...
Sponsored byGalvin Green
The Galvin Green Bruce is a full-zip windstopper jacket in soft shell fabric.
This is perhaps the garment that will feature most often during the season. It will keep out windchill and sustain a core body temperature that enables the player to focus on the game.
Galvin Green Bruce features
– Elastic binding at sleeve hem
– Extremely breathable
– Adjustable waist width
– Spring loaded zipper puller
Galvin Green Bruce tech facts
The windstopper membrane is an ultra thin, totally windproof protective layer which is laminated to a lightweight textile layer.
The membrane is made of the versatile polymer PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) which is expanded to create a microporous structure.
These micropores are 900 times larger than water vapour molecules, allowing perspiration to pass through unhindered.
– Totally windproof. Effectively protects against windchill
– Maximum breathability that allows moisture vapour to evaporate
– Thermoregulatory function keeps the body at an optimum performance temperature
– Perfect fit for maximum comfort and freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers
– Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash
More information can be found on the Galvin Green website.