Galvin Green August Waterproof TrousersOctober 9, 2017 Shell layer
Good waterproof golf trousers really stand out from the crowd. Find out why the Galvin Green August are in a league of their own...
Sponsored byGalvin Green
The Galvin Green August waterproof trousers feature Gore-Tex Paclite technology fabric and come in 17 sizes.
The weight is minimal (320g) for such a waterproof garment. There’s an elasticated waist with drawstring at the back and fleece-lined front pockets for those chilly morning rounds.
Galvin Green August features
- Elasticated waist with drawstring
- Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
- Fleece lined front pockets
- Back pocket with touch and close fasteners
- Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
- Leg hem adjustment
- Water repellent zippers
Galvin Green August tech facts
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture
- Durable waterproof protection
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry
Gore-Tex Paclite technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable.
The Gore-Tex membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the Gore-Tex membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
More information can be found on the Galvin Green website.