Brandon Wood Golf Course & Club
- 6459 Yds
Nestling in the heart of Warwickshire on the banks of the River Avon, the parkland course is set within some of the most picturesque countryside.
The Championship standard 18 hole course is 6,500 yards long with a par of 72. Each hole is unique in its design and character, offering the player a choice of safety or attack. The excellent condition of the parkland course provides a test of golf for both beginners and high/low handicappers.
The club offers exceptional value across a range of membership packages and green fee options. The membership packages offer great benefits, which include:
• Official handicap, priority tee time bookings and member only events
• Complimentary access to health and fitness facilities city-wide for Gold members
• Discounted driving range token, buggy hire, food and drink, and much more
Being a modern golf club, Brandon Wood welcomes lady golfers and offers a range of services and memberships.
Brandon Wood is a popular venue for Society Days due to its central location within the region and country. Hassle free and tailor-made days can be organised based on your groups requirements.
The PGA qualified Pro at Brandon Wood is on hand to deliver tuition to all levels of ability from juniors and beginner’s right the way through to elite playing professionals, whether you are member or non-member. All lesson include state of the art video analysis for instant feedback.
The floodlit range at Brandon Wood is the ideal way to warm up or practice your swing with a variety of target greens and nets. The well-presented and scenic range houses state-of-the-art PowerTees bays, which are unique to the area.
The clubhouse at Brandon Wood offers members and visitors a warm and welcoming atmosphere
The traditional 19th hole includes a:
• Fully licensed bar offering hot and cold beverages
• 40 seater restaurant overlooking the 18th fairway, offering a range of menus specialising in all day breakfasts.
• Sunday carvery for members and visitors
• Lounge area with large screen TV
• Decking area overlooking the 18th Green
• Catering by Cofa’s Food & Drink
The Clubhouse is open all day, offering members and visitors a great range of food and drink options.