Boldon Golf Club

Tyne and Wear

  • Par 72
  • 6338 Yds

The Club was founded in 1912 by a few Gentlemen of the village. It was started with 9 holes on the old vale course, but after a short while it moved to South Boldon. It remained a 9-hole course until 1926, when it was expanded to 18 holes with over 100 acres, laid out to the design of Mr Harry Vardon.The history of the club has been one of steady development and improvements to the course, Clubhouse facilities and professional services to members.The Clubhouse, purchased in 1926, is a fine old house standing in it’s own grounds, which has recently been developed to provide all modern amenities for golfers and social members.For visitors packages for both the winter and summer are available, plus Boldon has joined the 2 Fore 1 Scheme.

Address

Dipe Lane
East Boldon
Tyne and Wear
NE36 0PQ

Telephone

0191 536 5360
Top