Ladies’ instruction: Save shots nowDecember 8, 2011 Golf Tips
We've worked with some of the best female pros in Britain – and some Tour stars – to bring you tips and drills on all parts of the game
Simply click on the article below… and improve from:
- Concentrate your mind
- Strong turn for more yards
- Add 20 yards to your tee shots
- Lose that skied drive forever
- Keep your tee shots down
- Start your swing correctly
- Don’t keep your head down!
- Develop a better weight shift
- Are you turning those hips?
- Wrist hinge equals dynamism
- Better posture for pain-free power
- Improve your balance and timing
- Don’t sit down on the job!
- A better swing from your living room
- Tighten up your backswing
- Why a strong grip works best
- Punch your way to more power
- Add the flop shot to your game
- Master the low wedge shot
- Say goodbye to poor chips
- Knock them dead with the 1-2