Short game: Wedge it close
Focus on the scoring zone
A settled set-up
The three-quarter position
What club to use?
- Why is Ian Poulter prone to the odd shank?
- How can custom fitting help you?
- Video blog: How to tackle the bogey holes on your course
- Golf tips: Bernhard Langer high and low ball tutorial
- How to warm up your body and mind for golf
- How to have more fun at the driving range
- How to lower your handicap in 10 weeks - a recap
- Rules Explained: Searching for your ball 12-1
- Get more out of your driving range practise session
- Improve your pre-shot routine by stepping off the mat
- Golf tips: Improve your pre-shot routine by slowing down
- Golf tips: How to change swing thoughts into feelings
- Golf tips: Why do you go to the driving range?
- Golf tips: Add more focus and purpose to driving range practise
- Golf tips: How to practise finding more fairways
- How to get the most out of your basket of range balls
- Golf tips: How to have more fun at the driving range
- Video: 10-week Golf Improvement Mission - Part 10
- Golf tips: Bernhard Langer demonstrates how to play the fade and drawn shot
- Rebuild your chipping with Mel Reid: The Shot