Short game: Wedge it close
Focus on the scoring zone
A settled set-up
The three-quarter position
What club to use?
- How to improve distance control with wedges
- How to prevent a shank
- The truth behind improving your golf - A video series
- How to improve your driver launch angles
- David Leadbetter's The A Swing explained
- How to hit a fade
- How to hit a draw
- How Trackman can help you hit better drives
- Inject some random into your practice to get 'course ready'
- Find the sweet spot of learning
- How to play off tricky downslopes
- How to improve your bunker shots
- Pace and putting - real vs imagined
- How can custom fitting help you?
- How to play 30 yard bunker shots
- How to release your driver properly through the ball
- How to chip from long rough with Andy Sullivan
- Five things to consider when buying a new putter
- Get collision ready for great ball striking
- The importance of a neutral grip
- Top 10: Footballers who play golf
- Claims to fame: Dick Turpin's hideout
- Callaway introduce Alpha 816 DBD driver and fairways
- What’s in Inbee Park’s Women’s British Open-winning bag?
- WIN a fourball on the Duke's Course at Woburn GC
- New Great Big Bertha driver and fairways from Callaway
- What’s in Troy Merritt’s Quicken Loans National-winning bag?
- Ricoh Women's British Open gallery
- Tour Notebook: Zach, Rory, Tiger and Rickie gets the beers in
- Who won what and where: Major No 7 for Inbee Park