Short game: Wedge it close
Focus on the scoring zone
A settled set-up
The three-quarter position
What club to use?
- Tip: What to do when playing out of an old divot
- Tip: Get a pre-shot routine that works for you
- Tip: Perfecting the chip-and-run is all about fundamentals
- Tip: How to find the fairway with your opening drive
- Tip: What height of tee should you use with your driver?
- How to become a better ball striker
- Tip: How high to tee your ball up with the driver
- Tip: How to cope with those awkward sidehill lies
- Instruction: When to adjust your driver settings
- Instruction: How to hit the sweet spot on the club every time
- Instruction: Fairway wood or driver on a short par-4?
- Instruction: How to play from a fairway bunker
- Instruction: Improve ball-striking without changing your swing
- Instruction: How to prepare better for your round
- Instruction: Tips on how to tackle the final hole
- Thinking of taking golf lessons? A review of Paul Elvin Online
- Instruction: Using fairway woods to help gain much needed yards
- Instruction: What to do when you find yourself in the trees
- Instruction: How to chip with the ball on an up-slope
- Instruction: How to correct a hook
- Equipment: Wilson Staff launch 'World's Softest Urethane Ball'
- Competition: Win a Ladies Gertie Brolly and Cabretta Leather Gertie Glove
- 10 reasons to love winter golf: 5 – Course conditions
- Tour Notebook: Spieth and Scott not bothered by Rio
- 10 reasons to love winter golf: 4 – Fun formats
- WITB: Charl Schwartzel, Alfred Dunhill Championship
- Who won what and where: Wins for Jones and Schwartzel
- 10 reasons to love winter golf: 3 – Indoor Golf
- NCG's Golfing Glossary: What is a moon shot?
- Equipment: We review the best golf waterproofs for 2015/16