Short game: Wedge it close
Focus on the scoring zone
A settled set-up
The three-quarter position
What club to use?
- Golf video tips: Anything But the Performance
- Golf video tips: Play the shot you know
- Golf video tips: When to ignore the pin
- Golf video tips: A simple way to ensure the correct grip
- Golf video tips: Bodyweight distribution at address
- Golf video tips: Use wrist control for added driving power
- Golf video tips: Practise one hand putting for greater two hand control
- Golf video tips: Correct your weight shift with this simple trick
- Golf video tips: Ensure you have the correct setup before you putt
- Golf video tips: Charley Hull on how to play the perfect draw
- Golf video tips: The importance of being comfortable with club selection
- Golf video tips: Keep the power in your drive with this simple tip
- Golf video tips: Keep your wrists quiet with this putting drill
- Golf video tips: How to play a lob shot with a tight lie
- Beat your bogey holes: Moor Allerton 8th and 9th
- Golf video tips: Play Charley Hull's stinger shot
- What's in Dustin Johnson's Doral-winning bag?
- On-course lesson at Moor Allerton: Holes 12 and 14
- Why is Ian Poulter prone to the odd shank?
- How can custom fitting help you?
- South East Round-up: Tea Cosy welcome
- West Midland Round-up: Captain's Eiffel Tower challenge
- How training changed Rory McIlroy's game
- England Golf Round-up: Anderson's super seventh
- Mizuno's spring/summer collection unveiled
- Greenkeeping diaries: A day in the life of a greenkeeper
- Lady Golfer's top ten drivers for women
- Classic Golf moments: The '53 Ryder Cup
- Madeleine Winnett goes in search of a shirt
- Mickey Walker: What's in your bag?