Travel: Golfbreaks offer rewards for early bookingsSeptember 1, 2015 News & Tour
‘Early Birdie’ offers cash discounts and Callaway equipment for bookings made in September
Golf travel retailer Golfbreaks.com has launched their ‘Early Birdie’ promotion, giving early bookers cash discounts, loyalty points worth £600 and new Callaway equipment.
Now in its 12th year, the Early Birdie promotion rewards groups of four or more who book their 2016 golf trip before 30th September.
In addition to Callaway Big Bertha drivers, and Breakpoints that can be used on future bookings, the Early Birdie promotion also gives golfers some great extras such as room upgrades, airport transfers, free buggies, range tokens and exclusive drinks offers.
Booking early enables customers to secure their preferred tee-times and the very best rates, as well as access to existing Golfbreaks.com discounts, including free places for group organisers on certain bookings.
With both old favourites and new destinations on offer there is more choice than ever for 2016, including:
- England £115: The Belfry – 1 night’s B&B, 2 rounds (PGA & Derby), 1 in 12 free. Brabazon upgrade for £54
- Scotland £235: Fairmont St Andrews – 2 nights’ B&B, 2 rounds, 1 free dinner
- France £169: Hotel Red Fox, Le Touquet – 2 nights’ B&B, 3 rounds (Le Touquet, Wimereux & Belle Dune), includes Eurotunnel crossing. 1 in 8 plays free at Wimereux
- Portugal £189: Amendoeira, Algarve – 3 nights’ B&B, unlimited golf (Faldo & O’Connor), welcome dinner & free buggies.
- Spain £159: La Manga, Murcia – 3 nights’ B&B, 2 rounds, 1 in 8 free
- Turkey £519: Sueno Deluxe, Belek – 7 nights’ all-incl, 3 rounds (Pines & Dunes), 1 in 8 free, includes transfers
- USA £555: Kiawah Island, South Carolina – 7 nights’ self-catering, 4 rounds (incl one on Ocean Course), range balls , free buggies and fore-caddies