Ping launch new low-spinning G30 driverJanuary, 2015 Equipment
Successful G30 driver now comes with new low-spinning technology
Ping have launched a new low-spinning version of the popular G30 driver without compromising on any of the performance and distance benefits.
While sharing the proven technology of the G30, including turbulator technology and a new face material, the G30 LS (Low Spin Technology) driver is a good fit for faster-swing-speed players who desire a lower-spinning head to give them distance with control.
For more information on the Ping G30 driver CLICK HERE
Crown turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag to help increase clubhead speed and ball velocity for gaining distance.
The adjustability of of lofts also allows players to fine-tune trajectory.
The G30 LST has a thin T9S face increases ball speeds and distance.
Features and benefits
• Up to 400 rpm less spin than standard G30 for improved control
• Crown turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag to increase clubhead speed and ball velocity for added distance
• CG is slightly more forward than a standard G30 to promote a lower launch angle and spin rate
• Thin T9s face maximizes face deflection for faster ball speeds and longer drives
• 9º and 10.5º; 5 loft settings: std, +0.6º, +1º, – 0.6º, -1º
• TFC 419d high-balance-point shaft; tour 65 & 80 shafts launch lower, spin less
• Spin rate of an i, forgiveness closer to G
• Appealing brushed finish
Available: January 2015
To read our review of the Ping G30 range CLICK HERE