FootJoy launch new Tour Compression golf socksAugust 29, 2014 Golf News
New state-of-the-art socks from FootJoy as worn by Adam Scott and Lee Westwood
5 FootJoy has introduced the new FJ Tour Compression Golf Sock which aims to raise the bar in all-around footwear performance, fit and stability.
The new product category provides a solution for comfort and consistency by placing the emphasis on areas of the foot considered instrumental during the golf swing for stability and general golf course mobility.
The combination of cutting-edge fabrics and FootJoy’s industry-revered expertise has resulted in one of our most dynamic sock launches to date These targeted points feature state-of-the-art fabric and advanced design characteristics to ensure golfers are fully equipped to play their best, while experiencing renowned FJ comfort.
“The combination of cutting-edge fabrics and FootJoy’s industry-revered expertise has resulted in one of our most dynamic sock launches to date,” said Jessica Hakeem, Marketing Manager, FJ Socks and Accessories.
“Whether it’s our shoe, glove, apparel or sock lines, we are dedicated to delivering the finest products, founded on a commitment to the game and a deep understanding of our consumers’ requirements.”
Key features and benefits of the FJ Tour Compression Golf Sock include:
- Targeted Compression: The advanced foot support mechanism comprises of additional arch support placed in key stress areas
- A contoured fit: Focusses support around the ankle, adding stability to the leg and foot
- An anatomically-shaped foot-bed: provides enhanced fit and support in high impact areas
- ComfortSeam toe enclosure for a smooth comfortable fit
- Breathable mesh construction boosts ventilation and air circulation
The FJ Tour Compression sock is available in Hi-Crew and Sport models.
For more information, visit www.footjoy.co.uk